RSA SecurID establishes an enterprise-wide authentication policy that protects your most valuable applications, resources, and information.
- RSA Authentication Manager – Centrally manage two-factor authentication functions, security tokens, and users across the enterprise.
- RSA SecurID Software Authenticators – Provide software-based two-factor authentication security tokens to users on mobile smart phones, tablets, and PCs
- RSA SecurID Authentication Agents – Enable direct requests for two-factor authentication from key infrastructure to RSA Authentication Manager.
- RSA Authentication Manager Prime – Streamline RSA SecurID lifecycle management.
- RSA Risk-Based Authentication – Increase security transparently by preserving the familiar username/password logon experience for users.
- RSA SecurID Hardware Authenticators – Provide convenient, hardware-based two-factor authentication security tokens for your users.
- RSA SecurID Authentication Engine – Easily authenticate RSA SecurID users by integrating the backend functions of SecurID into applications.
To learn more about the areas of expertise provided by RSA SecurID, visit the EMC website.