Enterprise-class endpoint protection, advanced posture assessments and health checks
An application for the ClearPass Policy Manager platform, ClearPass OnGuard performs automated endpoint posture assessments on leading computer operating systems to ensure that compliance is met before devices connect to wireless and wired networks.
Running on the ClearPass Policy Manager platform, the advanced network access control (NAC) and network access protection (NAP) framework in ClearPass OnGuard delivers exceptional protection against vulnerabilities.
ClearPass OnGuard supports a wide range of operating systems and versions:
- Microsoft – Support for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and 2003.
- Apple – Support for Mac OS X.
- Linux – Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and above, Community Enterprise Operating System (CentOS) 4 and above, Fedora Core 5 and above, and SUSE Linux 10.x.
In addition to endpoint posture and health checks on anti-virus, anti-spyware and personal firewall applications, OnGuard agents perform advanced health checks that specify how to handle the use of peer-to-peer applications, USB storage devices and bridged network interfaces.
When running persistent OnGuard agents on endpoints, ClearPass Policy Manager can centrally identify and manage health-check settings, send system-wide notifications and alerts, and allow or deny network access.
- Enhanced capabilities for endpoint compliance and control, including NAC and NAP.
- Supports Microsoft, Apple, and Linux operating systems.
- Anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall checks and more.
- Optional auto-remediation and quarantine capabilities.
- Peer-to-peer application checks, process checks and registry-key checks with remediation.
- System-wide endpoint messaging, notifications and session access control.
- Centrally view the online status of all devices from the ClearPass Policy Manager platform.